Phillips’ Mill (1756) is the Home of the Bucks County Arts Tradition. The Bucks County Impressionist painters began exhibiting their work here in 1929. Successive generations of creative people have added performing arts, photography exhibitions, public forum discussions and social events, making Phillips’ Mill the broadest-ranging venue for artistic expression in Bucks County.
We invite you to join in preserving this rich tradition—and stretching it to keep it lively. We enjoy ourselves! And we welcome new members.
Phillips’ Mill Community Association presents:
- A juried art exhibit each Autumn, one of the oldest in America
- Theatrical performances and cabarets, created by and starring our own members
- A juried photography exhibition each Spring
- Public lectures and discussions on social, cultural and environmental issues
- Special events, such as theme dinners and cocktail parties—it’s a great way to meet your neighbors!
Become a member of the Phillips’ Mill Community Association for as little as $25 per year.
- Our newsletter
- Invitations to member-only events
- Invitation to “Meet and Greet” events
- Discount on renting the Mill facility
- Preserving a picturesque part of the Bucks County heritage
- Special promotional events for businesses
Membership Levels (for one-year membership)
- Young Adult (up to age 35) – $25
- Individual – $50
- Family/Household – $75
- Business – $200
- Lathrop Circle – $250
(for an individual, household or business)
To become a member or renew your membership, please complete the form below.