Benefits and ACCESS
As a member of the Phillips' Mill Community Association, you gain access to our shows and exhibits, as well as our educational programming and social events.
The Phillips’ Mill Community Association presents:
- A juried art exhibit each fall, one of the oldest and most prestigious in the country
- A Youth Art Exhibition each winter
- A juried photography exhibition each spring
- Mill Photo Members' Not Your Run of the Mill Photo Show.
- A spring musical and premiere showcase
- An Emerging Playwright Competition in the summer
- Public lectures and discussions on social, cultural and environmental issues
- Special events, such as themed dinners and cocktail parties. They are a great way to meet new people.
- Invitations to member-only events
- Invitations to “Meet and Greet” events
- Discount on renting the Mill facility
- Preserving a picturesque part of Bucks County heritage
- Special promotional events for businesses
- Young Adult (up to age 35) – $25
- Individual – $50
- Family/Household – $75
- Business – $200
- Lathrop Circle – $250 (for an individual, household or business)
Equity & Inclusion
The Phillips’ Mill Community Association is an artistic intellectual community strengthened by diversity. The Mill’s values and practices ensure that all people—including but not limited to those who have been historically underrepresented based on race/ethnicity, age, disability, LGBTQ+, gender, socioeconomic status, geography, citizenship status, or religion—are represented in the Mill’s policies and programs.
We also acknowledge that Phillips’ Mill is on the ancestral lands of the Lenape Haki-nk (Lenni-Lenape) people.
[The above statement was influenced by the AmericansForTheArts.org Statement on Culture & Equity.]