Tips for Photographing Your Artwork
Here are some resources we find helpful:
Taking photos of your artwork with a smartphone:
Powerful apps that can improve your smartphone photography:
• Snapseed Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCOlVPLP9Xw
1. How to photograph artwork framed under glass
2. Where to get paintings photographed
New Hope Photo
358 W. Bridge St.
New Hope, PA 18938
Phone: (215) 862-9333
• Call ahead to arrange
• Limited space, so they primarily handle 12" x 16" and smaller
• Generally $10-15 per piece
Rutherford's Camera Shop
23 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 348-4221
• Can handle up to 48" square
• Depending on how much impasto there is, and its size, doing a single painting could run $50.
• They recommend you bring in several works to be done at one time for a lower unit cost.
3. Printing and scanning of artwork
Fine Art Imaging & Reproduction
6310 Easton Rd.
Pipersville, PA 18947
Phone: (215) 766-7927
Contact Anthony Flamio